Book your Weddings and Special Events today!
Event sizes ranging from 25 – 400 people.
Apple season kick-off! Three days of country music and family fun!
August 9th to 11th, 2013
* 3 stages of groups and bands (music begins 10 am each day)
* Special Events Include:
Friday Evening Dance
Saturday Evening Appletennial Jubilee
Sunday Gospel Show
* Classic Country, Fold, classic rock music all day
* Open Mic and Jammers Welcome – Showcase Your Talent!
* Award Winning Bob’s Smoke Stack Ribs
* Apple Picking, Bonfire, Wagon Rides
Join the FUN at Sponsel’s Minnesota Harvest Apple Orchard, a family tradition since 1971. We’re located just outside Jordan and minutes from the Minneapolis metro area. Open year around for Private Events. Open for Wagon Rides and Bon Fires mid-May through December. Contact us for reservations and information. The Orchard calendar begins in the Spring with the Blessing of our Apple Blossoms, when Summer fades the action heats up with August starting our spectacular Apple Season. Kicking the Apple Season off is our Annual Appletennial Fall Festival. This year’s event offers… Read More
Monday – closed
Tuesday thru Sunday – 10 am to 5 pm